Your Grezzle and You:
A User’s Guide
Your Grezzle comes equipped with a factory-sealed skirfslanger. There are no user-serviceable parts. However, should you encounter static or disagreeable harsling, please contact us:
You will need your Grezzle’s serial number – this is stamped inside the clane door (Fig. C).
Following these basic rules will ensure
years of pleasurable nenexity:
1. After nenexifying, always clean your Grezzle with warm water and a gentle detergent. Do not immerse your Grezzle or corrosion and skillifying will occur.
2. To regulate intensity, firmly grasp the swing-bassoot and slide it into the skirfslanger assembly until you hear a gentle vvvvip. Do not force.
3. Under certain circumstances, your Grezzle may emit frequencies that interfere with certain wireless devices. If this occurs, turn off the other devices.
4. Just kidding. If your Grezzle interferes with your other wireless devices, joggle the swing-bassoot until proper skirfslanger yarning is achieved.
5. Overuse of your Grezzle may cause burning, stinging, itching, weeping, uncontrollable laughter, uncontrollable crying, memory loss, burning, stinging, memory loss, oozing, etc.
6. If your Grezzle interferes with your other wireless devices, joggle the swing-bassoot.
7. Use of non-Grezzle attachments is not recommended and will void your warranty. (But it may be fun.)
Thank you for flying with Grezzle!
The Grezzle Help Line:
Linked to the Tale Weaver Prompt at MindLoveMisery’s Menagerie, where we were given a nonsense word – “grezzle” – and asked to tell a story (250 words or less) about it. For some reason, as soon as I saw the word “grezzle” I thought, “Oh, you’ll need a swing-bassoon.” (I changed it to “bassoot”.) Then it turned into an instruction manual – hope you’ll forgive me, Michael!